Steel*Tec Adjustable Height Sleep System
The Steel*Tec Sleep System was first introduced in 2001 as an all metal alternative to height adjustable wood beds. This unique concept has since been adopted by multiple institutions and furniture suppliers as the ultimate in flexible durability.
The keystone of the Steel*Tec system is the design of the versatile headboard which will permit set up configuration changes, without disassembling the unit. Accessory components such as the STGR full length guard rail, or stabilizer rail, can be added or removed easily to a standing bunk or loft.
Safety, is another key feature of the Steel*Tec system that sets it apart from other demountable bunks, and lofts. Intelligent design and precision manufacturing technologies have led to a system that is second to none in stability and strength. To view pictures of the Steel*Tec system, click here.
- 100% American made steel construction
- One stabilizer rail will lock top and bottom bunk or loft ends together
- Full length guard rail for maximum safety
- 11 height adjustments per end / 23 per bunk or loft
- High precision laser cut, and robotically welded components for accurate, consistent connections.